Google Calendar: How do I delete a Google calendar?
Follow these steps to delete a calendar from your calendar list:
- Navigate to https://calendar.google.com/.
- Click the “Calendar” hyperlink and get on your account.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to “My calendars” in the sidebar.
- Choose “Configurations” from the ensuing list.
- Click “Delete” next to the calendar you want to remove. Concur that you want to completely delete the calendar by examining the container (“Yes, I definitely want to completely delete this calendar for everybody) and clicking [Delete for everyone].
For shared calendars, it’s important to know if you would like to delete a calendar or just unsubscribe to it. Deleting will completely delete the calendar and nobody who stocks it with you’ll be able to gain access to it anymore. Unsubscribing shall only remove your usage of the calendar; others will be able to utilize it still.